Wednesday, August 22, 2012

TaylorMade Burner Plus Irons Review

My review of the TaylorMade Burner Plus Irons? I think that they are amazing!!!! As long as I have been playing the game of golf I have used a hand-me-down, Ben Hogan, iron set. They wouldn't be bad irons if they werent 30 years old. Okay, 30 years might be an aggzageration, but you get the point. These irons had a smaller club face, which meant a much smaller "sweet spot" My iron game continued to struggle and struggle the longer i held on to these old irons.
One day, after a terrible day out on the course I decided that i needed something new, and a new set of Irons was what I wanted. Now, you can go out and spend upwards of $900 or more on a fancy set of irons, but my bank account couldn't handle that, and I'm sure many of yours can't either. So if your like me I set out looking at clubs around the $400 and under range.

After swinging many different sets at my local golf outlet/driving range I feel in love with the . If your iron shots are lacking in distance, these irons without a flights will help you solve that problem. Also with a lighter shaft and thinner clubface than most irons, you will be able to increase your swing speed. Also with the larger clubface you get more balls heading forwards, and less balls heading left or right. Another plus with these irons is I was able to more consistanly get better flight on the ball. Unlike my old irons where many times I was finding myself skulling the ball.

I have noticed a huge improvement in my iron game without a flights. I recommend them to anyone looking to upgrade there iron set and not break the bank. These are not one of the most popular set of irons out there for no reason. I highly recommend the Taylormade burner plus irons . You can check them out at Amazon.com by clicking here. with a 45-day money-back guarantee. If you don't see improvement in your game and lower scores (which you will) return them. I saw major results in my first round, finishing 5 strokes under what I normally shot. So pick up these irons and improve your golf game.


For all the golf tips and advice you need check out my website at go.perfectyourgolfgame.com

FairwayGolfUSA.com - Golf Super Store - FREE SHIPPING

No comments:

Post a Comment